AdroitPro Advisory Ventures India (P) Ltd. is a Wealth Management & Financial Planning initiative promoted by Mr.Avinash Agarwal to cater to Individual Clients who are looking for personalized Financial Planning and Investment Planning advice that is unbiased, sound and that comes at a reasonable price. Unfortunately, in this profession, there is dearth of unbiased ethical advice. Adroit India Financial Advisory caters to Indians (Resident as well as NRIs) situated anywhere in the world who would like to Invest in India after taking expert professional advice. Our forte is our expertise in different financial products which match with the clients requirements to the T.Making people money skilled is an art and we want to specialize in that.
Experience: 2 to 7 yrs.
• Allocation of cases to all Telecallers as per policy keeping in mind the load balancing between telecallers
• Ensuring generation of sufficient activities (PTP/FR) through telecallers for the Field Team
• Ensuring timely & efficient allocation of fi (field investigation) cases by TC to FOS
• Developing and following the Calling and Collection strategy for the month.
• Target Setting for the month and monitoring of the DRR (Daily Run Rate)
• Ensuring capacity utilization of the team
• Ensuring hygiene of call
• Monitor the activities of TC on a daily basis and provide the required support to them to ensure that they all earn the maximum slab of incentives
• Generation of calling campaigns to maximise revenues for the company thru ODI, Insurance Cross-sell etc.
• Guide TC on call types and assist TC & FOS by speaking to tough customers / BPTPs/High ODPOS
• Resolving escalated dispute and services issues in consultation with Field TL, SH and other verticals as required
• Participate & interact with the customers during settlement negotiation & then take it up for approval
• Leave planning & attendance
• Strict compliance of process and policies.
• Maintaining good inter personal relationship with own team and also across the function
• Training, Guiding, Motivating, Monitoring & Leading the team from front are the important aspects of a Leader
• Hand holding to new joinee
• Providing on the job training to TC on customer handling/calling , Telecalling screens in system etc.
• Regular review of team members on performance /Outcome and various other KPI & KRA and providing guidance on achievement of goals.
• Guide and mentor weak performers
• Management of TC absences
Desired Candidate Profile
UG – Any Graduate
PG – Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
• Minimum Graduate
• 4 years of experience with Min 1 year relevant experience as Team Leader with 3-4 reportees, Non Finance Industry : Telecom Industry / BPO-KPO / Call-center background with managing a TC team. Candidates with experience of working in a dialer environment will be preferred.
• Should be able to speak fluently in a firm and clear voice
• Basic Excel ability of Arithmetic Formula, Sort, Filter, Pivot
• Basic awareness of Sec.-138 in case of cheque bounce
• Able to respond logically to standard telecalling scenarios
• Assertive / persuasive negotiation ability
• Ability to interact with all customers in a professional manner
• Ability to manage team and coach and mentor for performance improvement
Kindly mail your updated resume to email@example.com or Call Mr.Pralay Nandi @ 8013493981/+91-33-60502601