AdroitPro Advisory Ventures India (P) Ltd. is a Wealth Management & Financial Planning initiative promoted by Mr.Avinash Agarwal to cater to Individual Clients who are looking for personalized Financial Planning and Investment Planning advice that is unbiased, sound and that comes at a reasonable price. Unfortunately, in this profession, there is dearth of unbiased ethical advice. Adroit India Financial Advisory caters to Indians (Resident as well as NRIs) situated anywhere in the world who would like to Invest in India after taking expert professional advice. Our forte is our expertise in different financial products which match with the clients requirements to the T.Making people money skilled is an art and we want to specialize in that.
Key Deliverables :
– Define Resourcing Strategy and deliver key priorities for the business e.g. Quality of Hiring, Employer Branding, Sourcing Strategy.
– Translating the headcount plan into clear job requirements and definition of recruitment plan to ensure timely delivery. Reporting & Risk Management, managing escalations as required with key stakeholders. Accountable for Recruitment targets / SLAs and alignment to resourcing model.
– Managing the recruitment process (mass and individual). Own delivery and candidate management for senior positions.
– Develop and cultivate relationships with various levels of management, candidates and external recruiting sources.
– Maintaining the balance of internal & external sources in order to optimize costs
– Understanding the various business requirements and managing it.
– Screening / Short listing of resumes & Conducting Interviews.
– Doing follow up with the short listed candidates w.r.t. CTC negotiation, joining date etc.
– Managing Pre-Joining / Joining formalities and documentation.
– Closing positions within the defined turn around time and as per defined requirements. Maintaining good offer to joining ratio.
– Ensure timely induction and quality recruitment experience.
Location : Kolkata
Qualifications : MBA in HR.Graduates with good communication skills or experience would be also considered.
Skills & Abilities :
– Good knowledge and appreciation of HR processes, policies and sub-systems.
– Ability to appreciate and understand business situations and challenges and provide required HR support within the organizational framework.
– Good communication skills, both oral and written.
– Customer service orientation.
– Ability to interact confidently with a diverse cross section of people.
All Interested Applicants, Please forward your current CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mr.Pralay Nandi 8013493981/+91-33-60502601