The AVP-Business Development role is envisaged as a consultant and a confidante to the HNI and UHNI clients. The applicants must have the willingness to develop multi-product expertise to provide holistic advice to clients.
– While being a Brand Ambassador, the AVP will get a chance to build an entrepreneur like business.
– Offer holistic Wealth Management solutions to HNI and UHNI clients.
– Directly responsible for promoting the right product to the right client.
– Consistently build own book through acquisition of HNI/UHNI clients and AUMs
– Manage client portfolio and deliver client delight through constant engagement with existing clientele
– Basis client suitability, offer Direct Equity and 3rd party investment products like Mutual Funds, Structured products, Bonds etc to clients. Also sell new products like Currency Derivatives and investments for foreigners etc. as and when they get launched.
– Build strong cross-functional relationships within the franchise for business generation through cross sell
– Ensure the highest levels of service to clients
– Keep self updated on changes in any Market/Compliance/Regulatory processes/norms
– Ensure 100% compliance to Audits, Controls and Processes
Reporting to VP
CA/MBA from a premium Institute
– Must have excellent communication skills
– Should be savy with corporate presentations
– Self driven, target oriented individuals preferred.
– Should have the ability to work as part of a team and guide a team
– Flexibility of working in cross functional areas would be an added advantage
Kindly mail your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Mr.Pralay Nandi @ 8013493981/+91-33-60502601
H) Private Wealth Manager